Friday, January 22, 2010

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Well, it has been a week since my interview at the farm.  The owner has asked me to submit my resumé and some references so yesterday that is what I did.  I told one of the guys at the fire department the last shift I worked and he seemed like he thought it was a cool idea.  I still have to decide if I'll stay on per diem.

Meanwhile I'm still getting as much work with the fire department as I can.  I have several shifts this month which is nice.  It is the first time I've really felt comfortable working in EMS.  I am doing better call ins and I'm not hesitating as much.  I hope I can still pursue the fire thing even if my involvement isn't what I thought it would be.  I don't think I'll know until I can stop wondering if I get this position.  I'll keep ya posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page
EmergiBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf