Monday, February 1, 2010

Taking Leave

Saturday night I handed in my letter to take leave from the ambulance company I work for.  Since my wife works some Saturday nights and since we are changing things up I thought I'de take a break.  I only work there as a volunteer every other Saturday night for a 12 hour shift.  I have worked there for two years with some great people.

We had a slow night.  There was only one call the whole shift and since there were three other EMT just hanging out they went out and I stayed at the garage.  It might have been nice to run one more call.

Anyway I don't know when I'll see them again because if we move to the farm the leave of absence will probably just turn into a resignation because of the distance.  I seem to be saying this a lot lately but, we'll see what happens.


So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page
EmergiBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf