Friday, March 26, 2010

One Month Later...


I have not done anything Fire or EMS related for at least a month, and it has been a month since my last post.
I finally worked again at the fire station.  It has been a long day though.  I started at 0300 this morning.  I made over 2,000 pounds of yogurt.  When I got home at 1330 I changed into my uniform and went to the fire station.  After about an hour I got a call from my relief asking if he could come late.  I will get home around 2330.

It has been a slow night.  We had a walk in report of unattended smoldering leaves.  We responded at 1620 with E1.  There was no smoke, just charred leaves in a pile.  We were there, so we raked it and emptied the can into the pile.  We were back in quarters by 1630.  Not the most exciting fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page
EmergiBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf